2.21.2014

Let me start by saying, I love Chinese food and Katy's of Naperville doesn't disappoint!! 

So my family and I decided to pop in on a Friday night and luckily we were seated right away although the place was pretty busy.  We were hoping that Katy's had good orange chicken and traditional Chinese hotpot, BINGO they have both.  The orange chicken was very crispy and the orange sauce was tasty, although I could have used a little more spice.  

Let's move on to the HOTPOT, the star of the show, so we love hotpot but it's difficult to find a restaurant in the west suburbs to serve it, since it's usually off menu.  So we opted for the spicy hot soup with the following fixin's 

Beef 
Shrimp
Chicken
Codfish
Tofu
Black Mushrooms
Broccoli 
Napa Cabbage
Cellophane Noodles
Katy's dumplings - SOOO GOOD
Fish Ball 
Fish Cakes 
Scallion Pancake 

Everything was fantastic, next time I will ask for even more peppers in the soup!!  

The portions were huge but the bill was not, all in all it was about 60 dollars!  Not bad for a Friday night out with kids. 

If you haven't already please follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram so that we can share our suburban food finds with each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts