3.19.2014

I've been a fan of Waterleaf for just about two years and I often tell people about it, usually saying that the food is amazing and that the chef and sommelier are always in sync because their pairings are perfect.  I'm so happy to see Waterleaf getting more publicity recently.  Chef Nadia did an amazing job revamping the menu when she took over the kitchen and Waterleaf has been delivering solid meals since then.  Call me a seminist (semi-feminist) but I love that fact that a woman is leading the kitchen and producing top notch food!

As all of my readers know, it is my goal to highlight the bounty that is in the suburbs.  I truly believe that the Chicago suburbs have some of the best restaurants.  Click on the article below to checkout the write up by Chicago's very own Phil Vettel on what he calls a 'Suburban Oasis'.  

Good Job Chef Nadia and team.  You guys deserve this recognition and more.  I hope to get a date night or afternoon with my husband soon, so that we can enjoy Waterleaf again; it's been far to long.

If you want to keep up with the happenings at Eat The Burbs, follow us on all major social networks using handle @EatTheBurbs or email us at Rachell@EatTheBurbs.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts