3.17.2014

I can't wait until the GFAF Expo in Chicago (Schaumburg) next month; as an official blogger I will be live tweeting and instagramming the entire two day festival.  GFAF and events like it mean a lot to me.  Caring for a child with multiple food allergies and intolerances felt overwhelming at first but with company's like Enjoy Life Foods, Dr Praeger's, and Natures Path Organics creating products that I can trust, things don't feel as overwhelming. The GFAF Expo was created to support those of us whose daily reality involves food allergies and/or celiac disease.  

Come out and meet me along with your other favorite bloggers! 



A ticket to the two day Expo will include:

  • Entry into the 150+ booth vendor fair
  • Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
  • Samples from the vendors
  • Discounted products available for purchase
  • Informative classes related to the gluten and allergen-free lifestyle
  • Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
  • Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers
Follow @EatTheBurbs on all social media or email me at Rachell@EatTheBurbs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts